26 August 2016

The Wallahbros continue:

"My name is Mohamed really want to know more u if that possible you very attractive i want  talk to u in private u know"

really? No, sorry (not sorry.)
------

I am not trying to be rude, or mean, with these people and their messages.  I am generally, I think, nice and respectful to people who message me, even if I am not interested.  But messages that focus on what the sender thinks of my appearance, that could have been sent to anyone, that don't show any sort of actual interest in me......just, why? Why send these messages? Why would I want to talk to you? You clearly see me as a generic american muslim women you find attractive enough. There is no acknowledgement of anything I have written in my profile. Some days I despair of ever finding anyone I actually want to be friends with, let alone spend my life with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment